Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Baby Sis



My sister finally decided on a guy. I think she went through a couple dozen. Jeff is great and absolutely perfect for Kammie. The weekend was perfect. Perfect weather, beautiful ceremony, quiet reception, fun with family, visiting with Jeff's family, and Kamm was actually the most chill and happy brides out of all five of us sisters. (I might live to regret that statement)

Kamm was always such a happy little girl. She would take over Chad when we were dating. If I would get up from being next to him, she would snuggle right in. She was my kids' favorite person for years. Now I look forward to being her kids' favorite person.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Kammi looks so beautiful! I am glad that the day was perfect!

Jaime said...

I so wish we could have been there. Unfortunately life was a little hectic with my Mom. Glad things went so well. That is a beautiful picture of the two of them. Could their teeth be any more perfect?

ab5cgang said...

Look how happy they are. That is great. Thanks for sharing.

melanie said...

Oh I love that photo of Kammie and Jeff. So young and in love.

Jarom and Melissa said...

Kammie looks great and so happy. So great that she found him. I'm sorry we missed it. Glad things went so well.