Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Skipper & Coco

Meet Skipper




Meet Coco







Brooklyn and Brenton got their rabbits a while back. The rabbits are mini-rex's, which are known for their soft fur. Brenton picked out a black one and Brooklyn a chocolate one. It's cute because the bunnies personalities match the kids'. Coco is fiesty and kinda a stinker, Skipper is so friendly and cuddly. If I would've known how clean and cute they are, we would've gotten rabbits a long time ago. Chad, being the awesome dad that he is, made the rabbit hutch. He made it to hold three bunnies. I love being married to a handy man! As soon as Brooklyn and Brenton get off the bus, they go and feed their rabbits. They have pleasantly surprised me. I think we may have found something for Brooklyn to be passionate about!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

They are so cute!

Jaime said...

How very cool. I do recall you took home our bunny, Snoopy a couple moons ago. They are very pretty animals, and I would love to have one some day too.

ab5cgang said...

Can they come over and teach mine to be better with our rabbits. :) I am so glad they love them. Hopefully you do well at fair.
And you have a very talented husband.

melanie said...

My kids, mostly Kat, would love a bunny. Or a dog, or cat, or fish, or hamster. You get the idea she loves animals. Maybe one day when a crazy neighbor dog wouldn't eat it. Do you let them come inside?

Jarom and Melissa said...

Fun to have pets when you're a kid. Good for Brooklyn and Brenton. I remember you guys had rabbits when we were growing up. Fun times!
-- Melissa