Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brotherly Love

Hallie was begging Brooklyn to paint her fingernails.  Of course Brooklyn wouldn't do something nice like that so I asked Trace to do it because I was cookin dinner.  He informed me that "he is a guy and guys don't do that!!!!"  I asked him to please do it for me and that it would make her so happy.  He told me he couldn't do a good job, and I told him to pretend he was painting.  Trace, being the nice brother and person that he is, finally gave in.  It was so cute I had to secretly take some pics, but he wasn't too happy after the flash went off.  :)  We love you Trace!!!!

6 comments:

Nate, Brittney and Ryan said...

i love this! Trace is such a good kid and such a sweet brother... and he's so wicked funny! I have such a good time with you guys... your kids are so cool. (Can you tell I'm already missing you guys?)

Jodie said...

Awww...Trace really is a good kid. I hope that Cooper turns out to be a good big brother like Trace.

ab5cgang said...

Way to go Trace. Your a good big brother. She will love you forever.

Mishelle Noyes said...

Good Job Jaycie! You are such a good mom!

Amy J said...

All I can say is BLACKMAIL photo!!! LOL j/k Trace is a good brother and so obedient. And you are a funny mother that you asked him to do it! LOL I probably would've thought of some other activity, but hey, I have all boys!

Jarom and Melissa said...

So cute. I love that he did it for her, even if he had to be cajoled a little bit. So sweet.