Wednesday, December 2, 2009

B-Day Boy & B-Day Girl






Hallie & friends.......Sara, Maddie, Hallie, & Brooklyn  (oh and Brenton drowning in the back)





Shana made the dress modest because G-ma Kappel requested it that way!  I love that  about Deby!  Thanks Shana and Deby for the cake!



We celebrated Brenton's and Hallie's b-day's together.  Brenton turned the big "7" and Hallie the big "4".  Aunt Shana put my pirate ship cake to shame with Hallie's beautiful Barbie cake.  Hallie thought it was "the best".  They had a blast and we are done with b-day parties for seven more months! Wahoo!


Hallie Bear's Life @ 4
Barbie and the Three Muskateers
friends Kaylee and Emma
her Daddy
running around in only her undies
DANCING
SINGING
messy hair
coming in Mom and Dad's bed in the night
her giggles
staying up late
chicken nuggets every day for lunch if I'd let her
26 pounds
helping mom with dinner EVERY single night
loving her new cousin "Little Brittney"
McDonalds
Christmas lights

Brenton's Life @ 7
good student
loves to read and LOVES math
loves to help Dad outside
Wii of course
Webkinz
top bunk - that's important
soccer
draws pictures
snuggles
diving off the high dive
taller than Brooklyn & going to pass up Trace
loves G-pa & G-ma W's crazy dog, Pogo
Pixos

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Love the cakes! Jaycie, you are so very blessed with the wonderful children you have!

ab5cgang said...

Great cakes Jaycie. You have cute kids.

Amy J said...

I love your lists. :) And Shana great job on the cake, but I like yours too Jaycie. I do cool cakes, because I aspire to be as cool as you! ;)

Todd and Shana said...

I think I liked your cake more than mine :) but I'm glad Hallie was happy with it!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Looks like they had a fun party. Like the stats on each of the kids at their birthday time.