Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chad Who?


Brenton - Go Cougars!

Trace - Go Cougars

Brooklyn - Go Fireballs
The last four months have been busy. Like never talk to the husband busy. I think it was two or three days before I told Chad my uncle had to go in for brain surgery......bad I know. But Trace is a soccer lover, so he had to play spring soccer. Brenton wants to follow in Chad's footsteps so he did wrestling for only a couple weeks, because then soccer started and he wants to follow in big brother's footsteps. Brooklyn has been begging and begging to do soccer but I reminded her how she started t-ball twice, and both times wanted to quit after a week. I reminded her that it's all running, but she didn't care. So she did soccer and dance. Hallie just doing dance. Then 4H and scouts!!! Chad reminds me that this isn't good. Oh, not to mention that he coached middle school wrestling January and February. But the boys are done with soccer and Brooklyn will be done tomorrow. Now me and Chad time! (Oh, with Hallie in the middle. She sits between us when watching tv, squeezes between us in the middle of the night, squeezes between when we hug so she can have "family hugs", and comes on dates with us because she won't stay with a babysitter unless it's Uncle Nate or Kelly!)

5 comments:

Cox Family News said...

Oh, the good ole' days. Tyson was the one that went everywhere Ed and I went. He even went to Prom with us when we chaperoned Michael & Mishelles Sr. year. I think he got asked to danced more than anyone. The youngest is always the luckiest. But before you know it you and Chad will be sitting on the couch alone and your kids will be busy with kids of their own. Or you will be babysitting their kids and they will be sitting between ya. LOL
Aunt Lorrie

ab5cgang said...

Busy Mom. By the way great blog. Also Three projects. Yuck. You are so good.

Jodie said...

Well, you already know that I understand some of what you are saying. And my invitation to keep Hallie so that you and Chad can have a date night is always open! I'm sure Hallie would love to come over and play with the "baby!"

Jaime said...

I'd take your SIL up on the offer to babysit so you and Chad can have some time together. Date nights are a necessitiy.

Ummm, which uncle? You made it sound like an uncle on the Willis side. Am I missing something here?

Melissa said...

Sorry, I'm probably a braggy blogger. Maybe I should start posting more about our hard days. But, he did a great job on his project, and you should be proud. I'm sure it was a lot of work.