Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Week on the Oregon Coast w/ Great Company (part 1)



Day 1:

Fish hatchery off the Bonneville Dam.....a must see.


We arrived at the beach house and we ohhhed, awwwed, squeeled, jumped up and down, yada yada yada. Cindy and I were the most excited I think. Brent and Cindy got the master suite, Chad and I got a quiet room downstairs, Jeff and Lilli were across the hall, the girls got the bedroom with the two bunks, and the boys got the loft. It was a beautiful home.......




Let's not forget the hot tub.....
We walked a couple houses down to the beach at sunset....







Day 2:

Toured Astoria, shopped at Costco and went to the beach...










Chad said I'll look like this after I lose all the weight :)




Day 3:

Toured downtown Seaside....


Trace had his evil face in every bumber car picture!



Hallie was very protective of her tickets.

Day 4:

Explored Fort Stevens and saw pelicans...



Day5:


Went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory, visited a lighthouse, "The Octopus Tree" and enjoyed the coastline...




Just for the record, Brooklyn threw a fit everytime I tried to take her picture; so she is not left out of this blog by my choice!

5 comments:

Whodathunked! said...

Can I say how much I love your family?!? Your kids are so cute and I miss you guys so much. Fun pics. Thanks for sharing!

Darla said...

A post worth waiting for !!! I'm so jealous!! Looks like you had a great time!!

The Edwards Family said...

What a great vacation, I am soooooo jealous!!!

Jaime said...

are you freakin' kidding me? Ummmm, don't you know I would have driven over to see you? We live sooooo close to Seaside & my inlaws have a house there that we all vacation at regularly. I was just there on the 4th. I wish I had known.

JulieK said...

Looks like fun family times!